January 9, 201313 yr comment_68786 Hey fine folks of Gamercide!Been hanging out at the livestream channel, having a blast while watching Panda smashing skulls. I like what you folks got going on here, kudos on the website and having what seems to me to be a really friendly group of gamers. Keep up the good work!If i ever had a theme song, this would be it:http://youtu.be/EEEzbFxEbB8 Report
January 9, 201313 yr Author comment_68789 Heya buddy, thanks! Nice to see another familiar username on here Report
January 9, 201313 yr comment_68799 Welcome to the forums, Theme! All this time, I didn't know you were from Norway. Hej! Report
January 11, 201313 yr comment_68928 Welcome, come in,stick around, Make fun of PandaThats not that hard to do! And welcome to you good sir! I shall welcome you with a picture. Report
January 13, 201313 yr Author comment_69082 Well thank you kind folks for the warm welcome! Even though I don't post all that much, I do check by the forums from time to time. I'll see if I can't do something about that. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.