Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Cougar Town

Featured Replies

So after having to sit through 1000000000 ads of how this show is coming to TBS, I figure what the hell...boy does this show suck.

  • Author

Her face does...lol....i was in shock it was her. But for 3 months of pushin this show...its a flop

  • Author

Historys constant rerun are getting old...only see pawn stars n pickers so much. HGTV is a love hate. I swear they find the biggest fools lookin to buy q house. "Oh i hate the door knobs"...really youve never heard of Lowes

My big TV in the front room always has HGTV on. I've lost control of that TV to the roommate. I rarely watch TV, but I'll notice she's watching a rerun, mention that it is a rerun and get "so?!" in return.

Honestly, I think HGTV is using some form of mind control on its viewers. Subliminal messages between the house flippers and the scripted collector shows.

Then again, I'll watch reruns of Adventure Time. So, really, I have no dog in this hunt. lol

The problem with the "reality" shows is most of them are scripted anyway. Pawn Stars is long since outed as being scripted, as well as even Pickers (which sucks, because I originally thought it was a kind of neat show, then it got old). I mean, I know they teach bits of history when people bring in items, but I'd rather watch a special on it.

And the House Hunters show makes me sad, because the house they pick has been predetermined before they even film. That might be why they say some of the stupid crap they say, like "Ugh this paint colour is awful" (PAINT IT THEN).

I think the one reality show I enjoy still is Kitchen Nightmares, but the BBC version where Gordon Ramsey is an actual human being. A lot of the restaurants close for sure, but he shows up right before the places wind up tanking so it's a slim chance anyway. Makes for an interesting show either way.

  • Author

I was getting into bar rescue but that got old quick. I enjoy the alien on history..lol. im like pk...i rarely watch tv...the big bang theory is usually my fall asleep show. Im either reading my comics or playing video games if im inside....well that if my kid isnt playing make-up on me

My boyfriend and I watch all our TV before bed basically, so it's all late night programming. The worst was the Honey Boo Boo marathon. He wouldn't change the channel. Nightmares for days, mang.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.