January 7, 201313 yr comment_68556 As I said - I came for the stream, I stayed for the disco.I can't thank reddit enough for the link to the twitch stream, this looks like an awesome group of people! I had fun on mumble Cheers! Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68568 Wooooo! Whassup MrsBad!? Thank you so much for stopping by and I'm glad you enjoyed my evening of disco crazyness. Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68591 Welcome to the group, just mind the grass... The dragons not potty trained yet. Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68596 MrsBad! Glad you came over and signed up. I think you'll enjoy our little den of inequity. haha Report
January 12, 201313 yr comment_68992 Always good to have new folks around here, and I can see you are getting comfortable in a hurry. That's great! Welcome to the forum! Report
January 12, 201313 yr Author comment_68999 Always good to have new folks around here, and I can see you are getting comfortable in a hurry. That's great! Welcome to the forum!I'm stuck at home sick; digging my tendrils into your forums is what I do best. Report
January 12, 201313 yr comment_69019 She set the theme for Adventure time on the noobies. I followed suit with Marceline the vampire queen. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.