Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Firefly MMO

Featured Replies

I wouldn't want a FireFly universe. What made that show so great was it's cast and characters, and just running around it's setting isn't going to be the same as hanging with the crew.

Apparently the FB page that owns the game or some crap is pissed off about the Kotaku article, claiming it to be "deformation" (lol defamation) and Kptaku has already responded in kind. Flame waaaars!

I honestly think these guys need to let it go. Every few months someone brings up a rumor of Firefly's return and its just getting sad. The series and film were all AMAZING. I think it might be time to love it for what it is/was and move on. Even Joss has said as much.

Honestly, I'd rather have the series end where it did (along with the movie) versus dragging out over years and years, becoming less interesting with a possible rotating cast. I absolutely love Joss Whedon, but there were some pretty bad seasons of Buffy and Angel. I'd rather it stay on a high note, and I can recall the awesome journey, and maybe play adventures out in my own head like some sort of deranged schizophrenic.

While I agree that the series should end where it is and people should let it go, I feel the need to play devil's advocate.

As someone who did not hear about Firefly until after its demise, seeing it rebooted so I can partake would be amazing. From what I understand the community is a loving group of people, much like ICP fans. They're crazy, but I'll be damned if they aren't the nicest people. To be apart of that would be wonderful and I will always secretly wish that it will come back so that I can be.

You don't have to be a fan at the time of the show being out to be a Browncoat, y'know. It's the love for the show that makes you a fandom, not when you started watching it. Anyone who tells you otherwise needs to be slapped upside the head.

There's a big difference based off when you join the bandwagon. Being there for the start is almost always better than being there for the end.

It is better, but it doesn't make you any less of a fan is my point. Considering that most of the people who got into Firefly were doing so right around the time it was being cancelled, it's not like you were missing much. Just saying! Most of the fan surge and outrage came after it's cancellation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.