January 5, 201313 yr comment_68063 Hello Gamercide!Was brought to your guys Livestream from Reddit, and had (have, still having) many laughs with ThermoNukePandaYou guys are awesome! Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68085 Welcome to Gamercide. I lol'd at the 1 being at the end of your username. Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68106 Whassup Allmy!!! Glad you could stop by last night to see (and laugh at) the Disco Panda lol. Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68111 Welcome to Gamercide!! (Sounds like I missed a really good stream last night) :-( Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68114 It's immortalized in the saved videos for the Gamercide Twitch if you really wanted to see some of the craziness haha Report
January 5, 201313 yr Author comment_68122 Thanks guys!Avhara@: http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/15zde4/this_guy_streaming_chivalry_with_big_afro_and/Panda@: Sorry I couldn't stay for the entire thing. I kept falling alseep! Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68123 No need to apologize man! I was struggling this morning. Had to get up for work hahaha Report
January 5, 201313 yr Author comment_68128 That sucks! I have to have a minimum of 7 hours of sleep to function properly at work lol Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68158 lol yeah. I had less than 4!You musta looked like the walking dead Report
January 12, 201313 yr comment_68987 Little late, but I'm catching up. Welcome to the forum and see you around! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.