Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Ten Favorite Shows

Featured Replies

Doesn't have to be on tv...could be Netflix, Hulu, miniseries, whatever.

Mine are:

Breaking Bad

Game of Thrones

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Spartacus

Band of Brothers

Family Guy

King of the Hill

The Vampire Diaries

Disappeared - It's a show on ID that chronicles people who literally disappeared without a trace.

Transformers Prime - I have two boys. It kind of grew on me.

LOST

Game of Thrones

The Newsroom

Breaking Bad

Friends

How I Met Your Mother

Big Bang Theory

American Horror Story

Mad Men

Arrested Development

Firefly

Get smart (origional)

Psych

Supernatural

Grimm

Community

Outsourced

Football

Dresden files

Castle

In no particular order, of course.

How I met your mother

Red Dwarf... Sorry, couldn't leave it at ten.... Legend of the seeker ;p

  • 2 weeks later...

(Don't know if I can keep it to 10, but I'll try. These are the shows I look forward to each week (or day, depending on the show))

American Horror Story

Raising Hope

Ghost Hunters

The Vampire Diaries

General Hospital

In Session (court tv!)

90210

Beverly Hills Housewives

The Neighbors

Teen Mom 2

Pretty Little Liars

Nashville

I tried lol...

Both of our DVRs are very busy nearly every night lol. These are just my fave shows. Shane and I watch alot of tv shows!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.