June 3, 201016 yr comment_10245 Yippee-Kai-Yay: Drive an Agency SUV into an airborne helicopterDay one purchase ladies and gentlemen.... day one purchase!! *thumbs up* Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10484 i need to comment just because it saddened me that nobody else did. I look forward to causing more chaos than the game designers even thought possible in the game. Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10528 Sounds fun, I just hope that this is confirmation that the Agency SUV will retain it's wall-climbing abilities. Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10537 A lot of those sound like fun Its one of the few games I've planned to get this year Report
June 19, 201016 yr comment_11642 Demo coming Monday (6/21). However, tons of people on Twitter are handing out early access codes. It's a 1.07GB demo, with demo cheevos! Basically if you unlock the cheevo in the demo, you get it when you play the retail game. Pretty good stuff.I'll be playing it later tonight.Edit: I love it. It's a great demo and gives you a good feel for the game. If you have question about buying it, the demo will make up your mind for you. Can't wait until Monday when we can try out some of the multiplayer. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.