December 30, 201213 yr comment_67846 Hey yall. Just want to give a shout out to ALL of the Gamercide community. You guys really make gaming fun. And at 36 years of age i must say that I had 1 of the best Birthdays hanging out with you all. In my Opinion other streamers should take notes on how you guys and gals roll, If not they all gonna be left in the dust. Keep up the great stuff and if there is anything I can do to help please feel free to ask.GAMERCIDE FOR LIFEOooooh Oooooooooooh!!!! Report
December 30, 201213 yr comment_67850 Ooooh! Oooooh! We had a great time helping you celebrate your birthday, man. The many toasts to you got me pretty ripped. haha.So very glad you joined the forums, Neo. I also want to thank you for the kind words and for promoting our site while we're casting. It's awful nice of you. Report
December 31, 201213 yr comment_67866 HEY I KNOW YOU.Well Kind of.Sorry I missed your what sounds like incredible birthday bash, hang around here. We tend to have fun here too Report
December 31, 201213 yr comment_67887 Welcome Neo, refreshments and snacks in the frig. Uh, yeah sorry about that... I got hungry. I'll order some pizza, that ok? Report
January 1, 201313 yr comment_67933 I could have sworn I already posted here...no worries - Welcome Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.