Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Featured Replies

Someone who you would put before yourself without giving it a second thought, who's happiness you care more about then your own.

lolol I can't quite do that ever

I can't either Ava! 20 yrs married next month and I still won't fart in front of Shane! Of course he lets 'em rip all the time.

  • Author

I can't either Ava! 20 yrs married next month and I still won't fart in front of Shane! Of course he lets 'em rip all the time.

OH yeah the boy and I have conversations abou thow incredibly stinky his are sometimes.

Love is giving up football because the other person doesn't like it, then the other person (eventually) trying to learn about it so they can watch it with you.

  • 2 weeks later...

Love is i'd go to hell and back for my wife....and my wife wont either..now my kid. Oh man

Love is the little moments in time where nothing is said, but still feelings are exchanged. They're the first you spot in a crowd, and the first that's on your mind.

They also make you sandwiches.

For some reason as soon as I saw the title I thought, "What is love? Baby don't hurt me! Don't hurt me! No more!"

Yeah, I'm just cool like that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.