December 25, 201213 yr comment_67693 Hey everyone! I'm known as FeedMePixels/Dorcie in many games, but my real name is Erika. I'm a casual social gamer, not into solo or competitive lol. I also love watching people play video games as much as playing them which brought me here woo for twitch. Anyways, besides that I'm a CNA in real life, currently training to join the military. Mmmm I'm not sure what else to say I'm bad at these self posts lol. Nice to be here though! You guys are hilarious. Report
December 25, 201213 yr comment_67694 Yay for nurses! My step mother and ex are both nurses. I know the hell you can go through on a day to day basis.Welcome to the forums, and nice to meet you! Merry Christmas as well. =D Report
December 25, 201213 yr Author comment_67695 I'm glad you do lol I feel the majority of the human race does not know sometimes. Thank you! Merry Christmas to all! Report
December 26, 201213 yr comment_67697 Welcome to the forums. Here is the pixel food you requested: Report
December 26, 201213 yr Author comment_67702 Kevn you're the best! You're the first person to ever feed me pixels<3 I was starving and you saved my life. Report
December 26, 201213 yr comment_67706 Welcome to GC!I don't have any pixel food because I ate it all.So you're a CNA?I work in an emergency room and I hate every minute of it lol.What branch of the military? Report
December 26, 201213 yr comment_67715 Welcome to the forum, my wifes an RN works in the ICU, are you training in a hospital or on a base? Report
December 26, 201213 yr comment_67716 Welcome to the crazyhouse! Watch your step and have fun. lol I'd suggest the Odd & The Cool thread here, but that already scared away one person Report
December 26, 201213 yr Author comment_67718 Hi everyone and thanks for the welcomes! @Rawr Yea... honestly being a CNA is the hardest job I've ever had in many many ways.. @Duece I'm actually not training the medical field in the military. It's two different things. Not to give my life story lol, but for the longest time I've wanted to become a RN and decided to work my way up starting with CNA.. well it definitely didn't turn out the way I was expecting it to. Just isn't the field for me. So my dreams were crushed and not being sure what to do I decided I wanted to join the Army. It's been years since I was in school so I'm studying for the ASVAB lol @Panda Lol, I'm not easily scared > I'll check out this thread Report
December 27, 201213 yr comment_67720 Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to stop in. And don't worry about sharing your stories here. There are a lot of people here with a lot of different life experience. We would be more than happy to help or just to listen. Hope you enjoy your stay and good luck with the ASVAB. Honestly doubt you will have any trouble with it. Report
December 27, 201213 yr comment_67732 Asvab is kinda just a baseline, you really only need a certain score to get into certain programs. Depending on the service you want to enter, the marines start at... 42 if I temember correctly. When I went to meps to take it back in the day, one guy was so happy to get a 47 because he had taken the test five times. Never did join myself, slight problem with authority kept me out, but I am grateful to those that can do it. Report
December 27, 201213 yr Author comment_67740 Oh! I'm sorry my eyes went straight to the text above your gentlemen bulbasaur lol!@LGWyant I understand that persons feelings! I already took the ASVAB once and failed.. I'm a horrible test taker, which makes me really nervous. Even for my permit test it took me 7 times to pass even though I knew everything (embarrassing). lol Report
December 27, 201213 yr comment_67759 Welcome to Gamercide! This is the best and friendliest gaming community there is!! Like one big family. Report
December 29, 201213 yr comment_67827 Im the opposite. awesome at tests, but Couldnt do homework (alergic I think). Graduated HS on test scores alone, gpa was like 2.8 or something. Wish I didnt do it that way now, but where I grew up they didnt really push college back then. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.