Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hey All

Featured Replies

Yollo (My form of Hello + Yo)

I play Many Indie games such as Binding of Isaac. i love playing Minecraft and League of Legend. If you feel like adding me my Steam name is Sharktooth298. My league name is also Sharktooth298. I love Playing Aram's in League but also enjoy some normal games but i don't really play ranks but will play them if people are persistant. I enjoy lots of other games and I'm willing to play with others if i have the Game. Nice to meet you all and hope to see you all in game soon!!! =)

  • 2 weeks later...

DGJOG, (or Dude, Good Choice of Games), I play League most everyday myself. You seem legit enough to receive the sholtz stamp of approval.

(No stamp actually exists)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.