December 21, 201213 yr comment_67536 If I end up using it, I'm willing to pay. I believe $20-$40 is a fair price. It's a simple design. This will be paid via PayPal.The company's name is C.O.O.L. and I need the meaning for each letter to flow downwards at a right angle. The C.O.O.L. lettering would be a light green with a dark green border. I'd prefer the font to be easily read, with no curves. Something like the "Impact" font.The bottom text under the C.O.O.L. isaliforniautsiderganicimitedTo form California. Outside. Organic. Limited.The lettering extending downwards at a right angle would be the same light green used in the C.O.O.L., but without the dark border.I don't have any specific dimensions, but go large. We can always resize it to fit on the webpage, and the larger logo could be used to make t-shirts, etc at a later time.This is a paid commission and the logo you make will transfer into my hands in full ownership with all rights.If you can agree with the terms and think you can take this on, please reply in this thread. I reserve the right to choose whomever I want for this project. This isn't a game. This is for a business.Thanks! Report
December 21, 201213 yr comment_67538 Might take a look at this tomorrow but just to make sure.... the text has to give out something like this? *random image used* Report
December 21, 201213 yr Author comment_67539 Like this, but the text below would be at a right angleMSPaint wouldn't let me skew or rotate the text. Report
December 21, 201213 yr comment_67540 It's that "right angle text" that keeps an interrogation mark above my head. Report
December 21, 201213 yr Author comment_67542 See where it says hypotenuse? Like that. The H would be part of the abbreviation and not slanted. The rest of the letters of the word would be like hypotenus. Report
December 24, 201213 yr comment_67658 I know I said I'd give this a shot yesterday but I've been kinda busy lately... you know, holidays and stuff. Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68170 I haven't forgotten this... I've just been quite busy during the holidays. Report
January 18, 201313 yr comment_69252 I started with this and going on a 3k x 3k size.¸Not sure if that's enough for you. Report
January 19, 201313 yr comment_69272 This is what i have so far.Trying to figure out if there's something I could do with the diagonal text... looks plain otherwise. Report
January 19, 201313 yr Author comment_69275 That's really good, Kira. One question. I didn't specify it, and I'm kicking myself for it now. Is there anyway you can make the logo on a transparent background?Also, I'll need to show this to my dad and make absolutely sure it's what he needs. Should be fine, though. Thanks again. Report
January 19, 201313 yr comment_69277 Oh I always work on transparent background.Just gave it a white one for the sake of a screenshot. Report
January 19, 201313 yr Author comment_69279 I figured since it was a PNG file. Excellent. If you can send me the link in PM, I can send it to my dad and see if it's something he can use. If he can, I'll PM you details on payment.Thanks again, Kira! Report
January 19, 201313 yr comment_69296 Actually the pic I posted is simply a screenshot I took with gyazo...... and gyazo puts everything in png... but the pic itself is gona be in png format with transparent background to fit whatever you want it to.I'll send you a link with better dimensions for the pic later on Report
January 19, 201313 yr comment_69298 Well I have 2 "designs" if you would say so.1 more open while the other somewhat closed up.Couldn't find anything that looked good for the diago text so if you ever think of something worth trying, send me a shout.closed- Report
January 23, 201313 yr comment_69419 Want me to send you the file for both or just one of the logos? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.