Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I feel like a kid again.....

Featured Replies

Finished my christmas shopping today and I kinda caved in to a childish need of mine.......

.. bought myself a nice big set of lego technic..... lol

This one to be exact

8296fc6c392e64f63d1c865f7e124d61.png?1356039946

Gona eventually get on to building that one but for now, im sticking to it's alternate version which is this.

Lego%20Technic%208070_01.jpg

So yeah....

This is my setup lol

4a9ba300a56ecd240569619ce6a1ed25.png?1356040052

This is gona be fun

time of start 4:45pm

I've always loved Legos. I'd still buy them today if they weren't so ungodly expensive for molded plastic. I like the look of those new Hobbit Lego sets, but they're more expensive than any games I buy lol. Plus I gave most of mine away to a 10/11 year old cousin of mine. Definitely kept my Millenium Falcon though, that's my Lego centerpiece.

  • Author

This thing is bigger than what it seems on the pics lol

f6738b178f0db09551f90ebc62021043.png?1356043756

an other update

f3f5e18dd6a86664f12b588203c42bd0.png?1356045140

an other update afer I ate a bit.

Just to say, that green box in the backis long enough to fit a 12'' ruler in it... and the car so far is longer than that

0ee4dfadaeca4109ab66dba38b162055.png?1356048022

d869943acb882ab1012ef9afe083bfa9.png?1356051651

  • Author

And here it is finished..... at least the alternate build... gona tackle the actual build tomorrow....

fb978fbbc671bde3ea5ee39c89d29887.png?1356056095

4e0c0c9c15201f2a55fdf6845f0292a0.png?1356056118

7a8299f513b268f2e558ffc2ac5e6800.png?1356056128

1086229357cc9d18ce0778bc3b8d3959.png

gotta say I had fun doing this thing ^^

  • Author

And here are some pics of the main version of the build.... no pics of the build process... but damn.. this thing is huge.

Took me a good 4 hours to build.... not including the time to pick the other apart.

82597fb33869aed4f4163688d1aba841.png?1356115758

9753075daa34fef86c9055820ed199ba.png?1356115771

5392dbd70746ec4d20b0db298b9d98ba.png?1356115784

2b0530a8ecb9d2df178d18080c85ddd6.png?1356115798

cdb0f263f644d92c6b74bfe3def7cff3.png?1356115809

3902a2caab6a67da64b3579ebb04cbe8.png?1356115824

I hate you . . .

On topic, cool Lego set dude.

Oh I think I know why you say that lol. I don't look forward to the day in the unforeseeable future when I'll have to buy overpriced Legos for a child. I'd probably mess with them myself when they're not looking though.

EDIT: Oh I see now that PK explained it. Silly obsession with semantics :P

Anyways, that technic car set looks awesome.

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Very much worth it.

 

Think is just over 22 inches long and is massive.

 

 

Overall looks very cool and was fun as hell to put together.

 

Piece count goes up to 1200.

Took morgan to a toy show yesterday and they were selling the little lego people for $25 each.....i about sh$t

  • Author

I kid you not $25...she said they were custom made...

Rip-off

 

 

Very awesome stuff!  I feel bad for missing this thread before.  Thanks for sharing.  Those look great!

Lol don't be.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.