Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

G'day

Featured Replies

My friend Panda said I should register and post here so he could give me a hard time.

My gaming history dates back to the Commodore 64 in 1985. The first multiplayer being Doom over a serial cable in 1993. First online game was Quake (GLQuake to be specific) over a 28.8k modem in 1996 where local servers commonly had a ping of 140-200ms. My first MMO was Ultima Online in 1997.

I've never been much into consoles, although I did own the first color screen handheld.. the Atari Lynx. I own a Wii that hasn't been turned on for 2 years, I haven't owned any others. Never really understood them, how limited they are, lack of proper backwards compatibility, lack of ability to upgrade the hardware and the lack of being able to use a mouse in most first person shooters.

Currently I play MWO, EVE-Online, Guild Wars 2, WoT and whatever the current release single player that takes my fancy. This week it was Far Cry 3 which I found to be excellent.

I don't eat shrimp, even if they're thrown on the barbie. I don't drink Fosters, no self-respecting Aussie does, that is a cruel joke on the rest of the world. A dingo did not steal my baby. Drop bears are becoming less of a problem in Australia, but stupid tourists do get mauled every few months. And yes, I will read The Outback Steakhouse menu on mumble when special people ask.

Seriously, no joke, Cpt has the sexiest Outback Steakhouse menu reading in existence. Even I would fap to it. lol

WELCOME DUDE!!! Glad you checked out our little corner of the net. ;)

(Side note, I still have my Lynx. :) Love that fucking thing! Way ahead of its time!)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.