December 19, 201213 yr comment_67431 CHRISTMAS!?!?!Just wondering what you guys/gals are getting your kids or spouses or signifigant others this year, 3 of my kids are getting Kindle Fire HDs and my oldest son is getting an ASUS TF300T although he thinks he is gettng a kindle and isnt happy about it. I got my wife a new Garmin running watch as for me I am saving up to by a shotgun or maybe another rifle after christmas.Also took the kids to see rise of the gardians with the grandparents and that was fun, it was a good movie.Note: this post was inspired by Rose and the end of the world thread, if you dont tell us what you are getting we may NEVER know!! Report
December 19, 201213 yr comment_67435 I know I'm getting for my birthday this Saturday Rocksmith for the PC, and then for Xmas getting the Simpsons seasons 6 and 7 on DVD to finish out my collection of the first 8 seasons. Got my parents some CDs they want(can't afford that much, jobless college student and all). Report
December 20, 201213 yr comment_67441 Going to be a pretty humble xmas in the PK household. Luckily I had started to shop for the family back in November, so I was able to go out of my budget a tiny bit. Crazy tight right now, though.I did pick up a hickory smoked, honey glazed ham on sale today, though. Was only $8.79 for a 9+ lb'er. Looking forward to tearing that up. hahaI got a videogame book and some killer cologne from my sister. We celebrated her xmas in November when she was here visiting. She lives in England. Report
December 20, 201213 yr comment_67443 ahhh lets see...Shanes getting me a pair of Uggs, I got him some knives for his collection, and for the kids...Ian's getting a 32in tv, a 360, surround sound w/dvd and a cheap tablet. Ashley's getting a laptop, 2 pairs of boots, various clothing items, $50 worth of bath and body works perfume (she loves that stuff!) and a cheap tablet.And I'm sending $150 bucks to my mom and dad. This year we planned ahead, and started early. And shopped sales!!Oh and I have almost 10k in points to spend on MyPoints now by shopping through there online. So I can treat myself to something later. =D I love MyPoints!! Ask me about it! HEHE Report
December 20, 201213 yr comment_67453 That book looks cool,PK. Is it?I have no idea waht I'm -getting- But I've got about 5 large (and i mean large) boxes under our tree from the boy.Since I didn't have a car payment for the last few months I had a lot of extra cash so I bought gifts for everyoen this year (past years, I haven't)Mom- New Orleans Cookbook and SpicesDad- Build your own pirate shipSister 1- Perfume she's been wantingSister 2- A chinese water painting kitSister 3- Build your own monser kitBoy's Mom- Same cookbookBoy's Dad- ChocolateBoy's sister- personalized glassBoy's brother-gift cardThe boy gotThe world of warcraft monopoly game A new sweaterA shirtSome new pjsAnd this painting Report
December 20, 201213 yr comment_67458 I don't know yet. I was going to read it after I read all the books I have on my Kindle. Three more to go. haha Report
December 20, 201213 yr comment_67480 I got Jason the Dark Knight Trilogy, The Nightmare Before Christmas on Blu-ray, a case of beer, skoal, and some games for his retro gaming collection.Granite got a 3DS with games and some other things. Logan got a Leap Pad 2, tractor stuff, and other things.I have no clue what I am getting. It's one thing and Jason wrapped it and sat it on top of the fireplace for me to stare at everyday. My hint was it's big for it's size, lol. Report
December 20, 201213 yr comment_67513 I got my brother a Blade Runner Umbrella from ThinkGeek (blue; got two so I'd have one as well)http://www.thinkgeek...uct/d163/?srp=1I got my sister a neat looking beverage container (got it in-store, didn't notice the bad reviews online. I kept all the receipts though)http://www.walmart.c...penser/21686116I got my father a C6 Corvette long-sleeved shirt (the one on the right with the newest logo, no circles around the flags. Same as on the C6 Corvette he owns)http://www.corvettea...categoryid=0027I got my 3 year old male cousin Hulk Hands (he's a little basher)http://www.walmart.c...-Fists/19529672I got my 8 year old female cousin a Magic Slushy maker (doesn't show it online but I got a pink one with Disney princesses on it)http://www.walmart.c...-Maker/20575644Nothing crazy but I got a few things at least. They're all successfully wrapped and under the tree. Report
December 22, 201213 yr comment_67611 Took my mother, sister, and brother to Florida last October as an early Xmas present. No idea what I'm getting. I finally made it out today to pick up my wife a pink gemstone necklace and earrings. Report
December 25, 201213 yr comment_67670 I got from the boyfriendKindle Fire HD loaded with booksBear Slippers (so cool)A paintingand a stuffed giraffe with my name on it Report
December 26, 201213 yr comment_67701 Gave out iTunes gift cards to everybody with iOS devices. Slipper boots for my nieces, K cup holder for my g'rents, back massager for my bro, slippers for my sister-in-law. Wife got a good amount of clothes from me and a couple of other things. The kids made out like freaking BANDITS of course. Lots of Monsuno toys and games for the boy (Pokemon Rumble Blast, Mario and Sonic At the Olympics, Smash Bros Brawl, Skylander Giants with a ton of new figures and New Super Mario U). The girl was in full on doll mode this year. She also got Scribblenauts Unlimited. As you guessed, they also got a Wii U for both of them. Pretty crazy stuff this year around here.Me, hell I got Assassin's Creed 3, Lego Lord of the Rings, Sleeping Dogs, Zombie U, Cave Story 3D, 2 MS points cards, year of MS Live, 3 months of PSN+, a kick ass Darth Vader pimp goblet (currently has 25 year old scotch in it), and some Handerpants. They are tightey whiteys for your hands. Basically fingerless gloves made of underwear material. <End wall of text> Report
December 26, 201213 yr comment_67708 Got a Sweater and some cologne from my GF. Got her a Coach wristlet and a few photo frames with phtos along with her fav board game, the Game of Life. Report
December 26, 201213 yr comment_67713 Granite lost his front tooth on Christmas Eve so he was wishing for a front tooth, haha. I got a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and I am getting myself over the weekend a Hoover Windtunnel vacuum with my giftcard Oh and we had an authentic white Christmas this year!!!! I can't remember the last time that happened where it snowed Christmas eve. Report
December 26, 201213 yr Author comment_67714 We had a white christmas as well, it was cool, my wife gave me a Zombieland survial kit complete with twinkies and a pocket chainsaw all stored in a ammo box, it was awesome. Report
December 26, 201213 yr comment_67717 This was my favorite thing to give out this yearits the 50th anniversary collection of lord of the rings. gave it to my girlfriend and it put a huge smile on her face. Report
December 27, 201213 yr comment_67728 I got a 101 temp from my daughter and a day in bed. Got up went down opened gifts...got a $100 gamestop card and sulked back to bed with the nyquil Report
December 27, 201213 yr comment_67735 this is what i gotWtf that's awesome.Did you ever post a pic of your swords here? Report
December 27, 201213 yr comment_67744 no i dont think i did actually.i got that these on thanksgiving as an early christmas present Report
December 27, 201213 yr comment_67757 Those are freakin' sweeeet swords Stealthy!! My hubby would have a fit for those!Well for once I got something for Christmas I wasn't expecting. Shane and the kids surprised me with a Kindle Fire HD! Shane loved seeing the look of surprise and shock on my face when I opened it lol. He always bitches that he can never surprise me cuz I control the checking account. Well he finally pulled it off and got me good!Then my babies each got me a piece of crystal for my collection. Ian's was a crystal rose, and Ash's was one that said Mom, with roses. Report
December 30, 201213 yr comment_67835 I ended up buying for people this year since I finally make some money!Mom: Candles and a bracelet. Dad: Crash Bandicoot for the PS1 (he's been saying he wanted it forever!)Brother 1: Split the cost 60/40 with brother 2 for a $100 computer chairBrother 2: Uncharted 1, 2, and 3Everyone: A dinner during vacationFor Christmas this year, my parents took my brothers and I to Florida for a week. It was awesome. It was the first time my brothers have been there. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.