December 14, 201213 yr comment_67179 18 elementary kids are being reported as dead so far......link Report
December 14, 201213 yr comment_67183 27 dead total. One shooter is said to be 24 and the father of one of the students there. This news has hit me harder than anything I can remember in the past. I'm so angry and upset I could cry. These reporters need to fucking stop interviewing kids too. Report
December 14, 201213 yr Author comment_67184 I just want to go home and hug my boys. What those parents are going through....I can't even begin to imagine.Those kids...they cannot even begin to understand what happened today. Their lives were turned upside down and they need to leave them alone. Report
December 14, 201213 yr Author comment_67185 Looks like the 18 kids that are dead may have came from one classroom, because some reports are saying that one entire classroom is accounted for. Report
December 14, 201213 yr comment_67188 @RT_com BREAKING: Suspected gunman's mother was teacher at elementary school in #Newtown, she is among those killed - reports http://on.rt.com/ppk9wd Report
December 14, 201213 yr comment_67189 I have seen some reports that the shooter was 20, that makes him a little young to have a kid in pre school, but they said he was connected to the school in some way, As a parent I cant begin to imagine what they must be going through, it is hearbreaking.Edit: Just saw an updated report that he was 24. Report
December 14, 201213 yr Author comment_67190 They are saying that he shot his mother and those kids in that classroom execution style. Those first responders who saw all of that......this is just awful. Report
December 14, 201213 yr comment_67191 The kid who the news is reporting on posted this. https://twitter.com/MattBors/status/279672597837402112/photo/1/large)Not jumping to any conclusions as to if it's real or not but we'll see. Report
December 14, 201213 yr comment_67193 .... Either way this is senseless. Has nothing to do with guns or gaming. Sociopathes are sociopathes. Report
December 14, 201213 yr comment_67194 Fox News now reporting Ryan Lanza is in custody, brother Adam is the shooter.EDIT: I'm hearing mixed reports as to who it was. Report
December 14, 201213 yr comment_67195 News stations are now saying that the shooter was brother Adam Lanza. Report
December 14, 201213 yr comment_67198 I think there will be more details and info that will be changed as they get more facts, it will take some time, they shouldnt be so quick to rush the information out.Edit: Case in point4:16 p.m. Associated Press:Law enforcement: Suspect in Connecticut shootings is Adam Lanza, 20, son of teacher who is presumed dead.Suspected shooter’s 24-year-old brother Ryan, of Hoboken, N.J., is being questioned. Report
December 14, 201213 yr comment_67200 I heard about this during my livestream earlier from PeeKnuckle. Kinda bummed me out, It is truly sad when such occurances happen. I know how it feels to worry about shootings. Report
December 15, 201213 yr comment_67206 Don't know what the guy was trying to prove but nobody right in the head does crap like this...I am not even going to visit one news site for the next few days because I don't want the media basically encouraging crap like this to happen. He obviously wanted to get a lot of attention and go out with a bang. Unfortunately he did just that.Maybe just maybe if the news didn't make such a big deal abut crap like this we would have fewer hellbent psychopaths bent out on destruction on this planet... Report
December 15, 201213 yr comment_67209 The Media coverage enrages me when terrible tragedies like this happen. Report
December 15, 201213 yr comment_67210 If you're that angry at the world just kill yourself. No need to drag innocent kids into it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.