December 11, 201213 yr comment_67010 We hope you’ve been paying attention to Kinect Party, the sequel to Double Fine Happy Action Theater, because it is on the verge of being in your home. It comes out for free on December 18, and it’ll stay free for the rest of the year. So don’t miss it! Tell your friends! After all, you’ll need people to .I know, I know. “Free!?” you’re asking. “That’s can’t be true, not when Kinect Party includes 36 amazing reality-altering activities.” But it’s definitely true, because it was officially reported by Major Nelson. You really have to know your stuff to reach Major in the Microsoft Accurate Information Corps, so you know it’s legit.So download Kinect Party on Xbox Live Arcade starting December 18. After all, you can’t put a price on family-friendly holiday fun. And even if you could, this is free. What could be better? Sourcehttp://www.doublefin..._free_for_2012/ Report
December 12, 201213 yr Author comment_67077 Pretty great if you have kids. They love this stuff big time. Report
December 13, 201213 yr comment_67081 My kids play the shit out of the first one and hell, I dig playing it with them. I haven't told them about this one yet. I'm sure they will love this one too. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.