December 10, 201213 yr comment_66987 So yeah..... earlier today the crimson map pack for Halo 4 came out.Those that had the map pass "bullshit btw" weren't able to get it... took 112 hours to fix.Then when the fix WAS out, nearly anybody, map pass or not, could, and probably still can, download the map pack for free.Only way to do so is by going in the marketplace menu directly from Halo 4 lobby.https://twitter.com/XboxSupport1/status/278254316253507584"If you can grab it, it's yours." Report
December 11, 201213 yr comment_66989 For such a controlled setting, they screw up a lot of things. Report
December 11, 201213 yr Author comment_66991 map pack owners getting screwed over big time.Thing costs 2000 ms pts..... each map pack is 800.Pass owners payed 400 more pts then what they should of.I kinda expect something to compensate those people.Just glad I didn't buy that POS pass. Report
December 11, 201213 yr comment_66997 Just when I needed to be reminded why I now give very little money to Microsoft. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.