December 8, 201213 yr comment_66921 That was fucking AWESOME! lolI have done some crazy shit as well. Great game. Report
December 8, 201213 yr comment_66922 Seems like a good post to put this. Besides running them over the hunting got more fun once I acquired this sniper rifle. I got it for free by liberating the Valsa Docks to the northwest then doing the Path of the Hunter quest there which gives you the rifle. I then immediately bought the suppressor and high powered scope attachements for it. I never leave home without it! Report
December 8, 201213 yr comment_66923 Awww. Cuts off before I say "For Dat's next trick, he'll run over a shark with a car!". lol Report
December 9, 201213 yr comment_66942 Don't know what was more awesome... hitting the deer with the jetski or the fact that you got a lucky shot with one. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.