Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Giveaway News

Featured Replies

I don't mean to leave you all hanging with how the Giveaway is going to work this year. I am going to get something up on Saturday evening. I have finals with school and family functions out the ass right now.

I have taken into consideration everyone's thoughts from the past few years about the Giveaway and I think everyone will be please with how this will be work this year. I had originally wanted to do it on Dec. 31st, but I wanted everyone to have a full month before it starts and also it's New Years Eve and I wanted to make sure that everyone would be able to hide out here for the few hours it takes to do it.

Again, I will get something up this Saturday evening :) Thanks for being patient with me this year!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.