Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

An Announcement is Coming!

Featured Replies

I will be home, waiting!

Come at me bro.

As in 2am tonight? What timezone? I'll most likely be playing Prototype 2 (and not casting because that game has a highly negative framerate reaction to having the casting software open and capturing) either way.

I agree with PK, I like the announcement card you made, Siren.

EDIT: Ah 2pm Est, alright. I'll still be at work until around 1:30am Est.

thats to long to wait, WoW is down and i need something to do. So I think you should spoil it early so that we all have something to do/read/look forward to right now. thanks :D

i never remember we have a front page, is that bad? more importantly i had to sit here and think how to get there haha. nice to see it though. ill wait for it to auto post it though

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.