Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Is this a lame gift?

Featured Replies

So, I want to get my boys family some gifts for xmas.

I know little to nothing about his two siblings.

I do know his sister is a new nurse! (Hooray?)

Would you consider this a lame xmas gift?

Maybe I should pair it up with something else...

il_570xN.252695921.jpg

I don't think it's a lame gift at all. You could always put something inside of the cup if you are worried it might not be enough like a small gift card to a place that sells scrubs, etc..

I like it! Like Siren said, if you don't feel it's adequate toss in some gift card or something. That seems like a good idea.

i think its a nice gift, especially since you dont have to get it. its simple and looks very nice, plus it has a practical use thats all you really need in a gift

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.