Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Featured Replies

The remote that controls the fan and light in my room. Perhaps I can lure the zombies into a trap. Leave the lights out until I can trick them into the right position to activate the fan and chop their heads off. Hypothetically.

Luckily I am in my bedroom. my gun safe is to my right, if I can pick it up I can use it.

My dirty desktop and some headphones.

WLSAw.jpg?1

you know the sad part is i have half a dozen swords in the house and im stuck using a sonic cup >.> but if the zombie want to drink then ill have enough time to sprint to my room and get a real weapon

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.