Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

GTA IV Trailer @2

Featured Replies

Oh. My. God.

EDIT: I meant #2. Woops.

  • 2 weeks later...

Could be good but man I really was not a fan of GTA IV. Maybe it was the characters. Unfortunately, so far I am not feeling these GTA V characters.

That said I do love some GTA. Some will say San Andreas which was good but Vice City was my fav and really has not been topped yet in my opinion. Just saying.

If I recall correctly, the characters in-game can be swapped around. They all go about their daily lives when you aren't using them in your game. So, say you want to do a mission and you'd like to use a demolitions expert, you'd choose the one who was proficient at bombs. Hopefully, if you really like one of the characters, you can keep choosing him every time.

I think it's a cool approach. Time will tell if it's any good, though.

Also, I have never finished a GTA game. I find my fun in the free roam with my friends. Single player 'shooters' with 3rd person view in a large environment are not my cup of tea. Not when I'm constrained to do things a certain way. I think that's why I like the free roam so much. I can do basically anything I want to, and we make up some pretty interesting games of our own. Like Car vs Bike. Love that game. lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.