Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Black Ops 2 Pre-Orders

Featured Replies

Soo..I don't know if anyone is as excited for this game (I may be one of the few, LoL), but does anyone know if the bonus content (i.e. Nuketown 2025) will be included only with pre-orders placed on the official site? Or if it also applies to pre-orders from Best Buy, etc. That's where I placed my pre-order at so I was just curious.

I searched but I haven't been able to come up with any definitive explanation on it. :P

I pre-ordered it 3 months ago from Gamestop, and about a month ago I received an e-mail telling me to register some code so that I could get all the pre-order stuff. You may have missed it, but it would really suck if they didn't give you something extra for your pre-order.

Gamestop was advertising that Nuketown map for pre-orders. I assume it applies to where ever you pre-order. I never pre-order from Best Buy anymore since they make it so hard to pickup the game and everyone there seems confused about the bonuses and such.

That said, I am actually one that is excited for the game. I was not initially because I see that COD is doing a Madden-like thing where they just make a few adjustments and release a new game. I passed on MW3 because it looked exactly like MW2 and I wanted to spend my money elsewhere. The main reason I am interested is the new promised fleshed out zombie stuff. Matches where both opposing teams have to fight it out and worry about zombies getting them as well sounds fun.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.