October 30, 201213 yr comment_65281 http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/952/halloween-shift-codes-for-borderlands-2 Report
October 31, 201213 yr comment_65286 Awesome. I'm glad they are expanding this shift code thing. Report
October 31, 201213 yr comment_65290 Awesome. I'm glad they are expanding this shift code thing.Definitely. And it's nice that the codes will last several days, so they'll be easy to get on any kind of schedule. Report
October 31, 201213 yr Author comment_65305 PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Spooky Salvador Skin in Borderlands 2: C3W3B-5JX5J-3C55J-ZJWTJ-RH3HR [Details: http://bit.ly/T71jbx ]Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Spooky Salvador Skin in Borderlands 2: WTK33-HFR95-RZRJX-KRBB3-CZ3KF [Details: http://bit.ly/T71jbx ] PC SHiFT Code for a Spooky Salvador Skin in Borderlands 2: CTK3J-9XH3W-CRB3J-33TBJ-9JJHW [Details: http://bit.ly/T71jbx ]PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Spooky Maya Skin in Borderlands 2: KTCTJ-ZHCKB-BKKW3-STCJT-3FZTW [Details: http://bit.ly/SkrjQs ]Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Spooky Maya Skin in Borderlands 2: WJC3T-SS6S5-X9FTF-WRTB3-BT39H [Details: http://bit.ly/SkrjQs ]PC SHiFT Code for a Spooky Maya Skin in Borderlands 2: WTKBJ-XRHTW-C63BT-JTB33-J6C9T [Details: http://bit.ly/SkrjQs ]Today's spooky SHiFT codes will be active until Sunday, November 4 at 11:55PM CT -- find out when that is for you here: http://bit.ly/Sb8OgfAxton's skin will be up soon, along with Zero's shortly after. I'll post those when they're up. Report
October 31, 201213 yr Author comment_65307 I'm sure she'll get one, too.BTW, they show up as a skin in your inventory. Have to activate it before using. However, I've activated my skin and it doesn't show up in my skins list. Report
October 31, 201213 yr Author comment_65308 Scratch what I said. My Gunzerker skin worked, and it went straight to my skins list. My Maya skin isn't showing up though. Report
October 31, 201213 yr comment_65309 Odd that they both seem to be bee themed skins so far. Though I do like the look of Maya's.Black and yella bish. Report
October 31, 201213 yr Author comment_65310 Too bad I can't use it. However, I can use an editor and get it. Seems these skins were already part of the list of skins to get in-game. Apparently, Vermi can drop them. Report
October 31, 201213 yr comment_65311 I could always dupe it for you if it shows up in my game, no editing necessary. Lemme go check.Or wait, you mean you've used the item and it didn't work? Might be worth trying again either way. Report
October 31, 201213 yr Author comment_65313 PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Spooky Axton Skin in Borderlands 2: CJ5T3-5H5KT-3KCKT-9JKBB-3SKHT [Details: http://bit.ly/UhQn9P ]Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Spooky Axton Skin in Borderlands 2: KBKBT-WH6Z5-X96B6-WX3TJ-5J6J3 [Details: http://bit.ly/UhQn9P ]PC SHiFT Code for a Spooky Axton Skin in Borderlands 2: KT53J-36HBK-W6JJ3-BJJB3-WH95H [Details: http://bitly.com/UhQn9P ]Zer0's is coming up in a few hours. Report
October 31, 201213 yr Author comment_65314 If you have multiple characters like me, check every single one of their inventories. I found my Commando skin in my low level Siren I haven't loaded in ages. Nice job. lol Report
October 31, 201213 yr Author comment_65320 PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Spooky Zer0 Skin in Borderlands 2: KBKB3-J3R5J-BKCKT-H3W33-9F56C [ Details: http://bit.ly/Vb2Amj ]Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Spooky Zer0 Skin in Borderlands 2: 5J53B-J96HW-F9FBX-CFTT3-FTFXS [Details: http://bit.ly/Vb2Amj ]PC SHiFT Code for a Spooky Zer0 Skin in Borderlands 2: 5J5JB-B9S35-W6J33-3BJBT-33JSF [Details: http://bit.ly/Vb2Amj ]Gaige's skin is coming up in 15 minutes. Report
October 31, 201213 yr Author comment_65321 PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Spooky Mechromancer Skin in Borderlands 2: CJWTB-FZK5T-TKKWT-ZJ5B3-X56B9 [Details: http://bit.ly/TYFJu5 ]Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Spooky [Mechromancer Skin in Borderlands 2: WTKTJ-696S5-R9RB6-5RTT3-BTS3H [Details: http://bit.ly/TYFJu5 ]PC SHiFT Code for a Spooky Mechromancer Skin in Borderlands 2: W3WBJ-C6ZB5-C6JJT-33JJB-JSFX6 [Details: http://bit.ly/TYFJu5 ] Report
November 1, 201213 yr comment_65329 got all of them thanks PK. Only 1 appeared each time I opened a a save. I had to load my characters multiple times before all of them appeared Report
November 1, 201213 yr Author comment_65331 got all of them thanks PK. Only 1 appeared each time I opened a a save. I had to load my characters multiple times before all of them appeared Yeah, that was totally lame. I had to open my handful of characters and hunt all five down. Report
November 1, 201213 yr comment_65336 Yeah, that was totally lame. I had to open my handful of characters and hunt all five down.For me, leaving the game and reentering on my same main character seemed to spawn in the ones that didn't initially show up. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.