October 23, 201213 yr comment_65016 http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/updates?uid=824251&tid=Woo? Report
October 23, 201213 yr comment_65019 The only one that looks interesting is the web browser. Its about damn time they added a web browser to the dash. That should of been added long long ago. Report
October 24, 201213 yr comment_65024 Very interesting. It's broadening the horizon of the xbox. I'm just not sure exactly how much of that I will use. Though the music part looks pretty interesting. Report
October 24, 201213 yr comment_65025 Dont like the browser much yet, but really like that they added nba league pass... Report
October 24, 201213 yr comment_65040 Blah blah and blah. There is just no pleasing me with the dashboard. Report
October 24, 201213 yr comment_65041 The browser was actually pretty cool until I realized that it comes with all the bugs that the normal PC one comes with and the xbox version has no flash support. I can't watch videos on certain sites, etc. etc. Oh well better than nothing I guess. I would not use it on a regular basis though Report
October 27, 201213 yr comment_65103 I'm really happy with the update. I dont know about any of you but i have bought so much stuff over the years and have the 320gb down to about 60 GB left. The dashboard took about a minute and 15 seconds to load the quickplay, games, and apps every time I went to the dashboard. Even if it was only to switch apps. It pissed me off to no end because I felt like i was being penalized for giving them so much money ya know. So anyways with the new update everything is much faster and I like the pins on the home screen. Also feels like they listened and ads have been toned down and the marketplace seems easier to navigate. All in all they fixed many of my complaints. Now if we could just get the old netflix apps for my Xbox and android back I would be good. Report
October 27, 201213 yr Author comment_65106 I would hope they listened concerning the ads. The ads became the punchline for many ex MS employees on social media. Can't be good if your one time employees even find it too much. Report
October 29, 201213 yr comment_65217 Blah blah and blah. There is just no pleasing me with the dashboard.Nailed it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.