Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Sexiest Woman of the Year

Featured Replies

Mila Kunis was voted sexiest woman of the year. Who would you choose? I'm not talking all time or anything like that. Just someone this year who may slipped onto the radar or you just found to be incredibly sexy.

For me I have to give it to.....Kate Upton. She's gorgeous, has a beautiful body and she totally blew off being called "fat" by some super skinny reporter who clearly has some body images issues because she is definitely not fat.

KateUpton22.jpg

What the hell does she have in her hand?

Hmm.

376938_10100444892194271_580660868_n.jpg

This girl. She's gorgeous. I'd go lezzie for her. She's comfortable in her skin and she's INCREDIBLY SMART. She's working on her SECOND Ph.D and she's not even 30.

Watch out, she's gonna make history.

I love Zooey. She's just so adorable.

The one that I posted Kate Upton....they call her a "plus size" model. Ridiculous right?!

I don't understand why we are still obsessed with super tiny models. They just photoshop the hell out of them anyways. So what if she's 300lbs? Would you really ever know?

They should really look into it. Does a super tiny, ultra facebooked model REALLY sell more clothes? I can't speak for everyone but I buy clothes based on what they LOOK like not who's wearing them.

  • Author

I've been learning in my classes this semester that psychologists did a study on the "beautiful and thin" method of advertising to see if it really changes someone's mind about purchasing a product and they found that it actually does which is why this type of advertising is so frequent. Like you said, when I purchase an outfit or makeup I don't buy it because of the person who is the "face" of it, but if I like it. OH! Did you see that they recently banned a Natalie Portman ad because of excessive photoshopping? It's just outrageous.

I don't get the hate for skinny girls. There's unhealthy-skinny and there's your natural healthy build. Some girls I know can't break 100 pounds and they still look good.

Plus attractiveness is all your opinion. Some people like skinny girls, some like them bigger. As long as I can tell they take care of themselves physically, personality comes first for me.

There's unhealthy to both sides. You can be super skinny and unhealthy,and obviously if you're super overweight you're also unhealthy.

I have no problem with guys who are a little overweight, but I do start to worry about their health in the future.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.