Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Featured Replies

Let's talk about boobs for a minute. 8a7a3deccc5e8708d1a4669b94334799.jpg This is the most ridiculous picture of cleavge I could find without losing interest.

Now, here's my question.

Cleavage at work. Is it ever ok? When is it not? Are there some places when cleavage at work should be avoided? Places where it should b encouraged?

I'm interested to hear some male opinions on the matter.

I would say it depends entirely on the place where you work.

Places where you are required to wear some sort of, "business suit", should have little-to-no cleavage at all.

Places where you can work in your casual clothing should tolerate more.

Of course, gotta use your head to know what's "too much" cleavage lol.

My brain wants me to say it should be based on your target demographic. If you own a Hooters, you're going to want your employees to show some cleavage.

However, the rest of me thinks they're just extended bits of flesh that serve a purpose. Are flip flop sandals, sport bras for feet?

I suppose I'm torn on the issue. I kind of want America to be more open like certain parts of Europe. However, I still like that brief excitement when a breast is revealed.

Depends on the buisness. In most i'd say its unproffessional to show too much. In casino's and Hooter's type places i'd say it depends on mngmt and their own discretion. In public its an even bigger issue. While I might not mind it at all, I wouldnt appreciate it around one of my nephews.

I honestly have no issue with cleavage as a whole. Even in a more business setting, as long as it's not completely ridiculous I'd say it's okay to show some. I mean, it's just your body.

And boobs are nice, to boot.

Work in a huge IT shop for a huge company with a very relaxed dress code (I can wear jeans and a t-shirt). I have never seen or heard about a problem occurring about someone showing "too much", so everyone seems to "reasonable" about it.

Now the two words bolded about are both very relative terms that seem to change based on the environment as well as the person. Between me, my employer, and every other person other person on the planet, these groups may have different standards to define what is "reasonable" or "too much"

Like violence in media, it does seem that showing more is becoming more and more acceptable with future generations...

I love my boobs. Biological factors and two kids gave me a nice set, but I only show them off to Jason. To dress them up and be like "look at us girls" is just inappropriate for where I work and also out of respect for my husband, because I work in an office of men. There is a time and a place for them to be shown. Like a night out or going to dinner, in some sexy lingerie, etc....

I will say that I utterly despise when I see a female wearing some super tight shirt or showing some cleavage and then they complain when guys are looking. Hell, even I can't help but take a peek at huge knockers that are being shown. Or.....the ones that do false advertisement because they wear those "chicken cutlets" to push them together and up and then when the shirt comes off, they have like nothing.

They`re my favourite part of the upper torso of the female. Males though, not so much.

When I see cleavage in a work or business setting though, I`m not thinking about work or business, so they could be detrimental to anything getting done.

it all depends...there are deff some place where go ahead hang em out sister. Then there's church

I would say there is a time an place for them, business and public not so much, what I dont get is when ladies have them hanging out then wonder why everyone is looking and getting upset about them looking.

  • Author

We were discussing this the other night because one of the nurses I work with had her's just OUT THERE.

I work in a hospital. Nobody wants to see your boobies, this isn't a foreplay zone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.