Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Alright PC junkies

Featured Replies

So, I know you all are a smart bunch. I want to get the boy a nice sound system for his computer for xmas. (he has none atm) but being that I don't know shit about crap like this I am looking to you,my fellower pc gamers for some suggestions.

Right now money isn't an issue, but let's keep it under 1k.

I pay more attention to video cards than sound systems. I know there are quite a few here that use gaming headsets, and can point you in the right direction for those (Dat, AK).

What exactly did you have in mind?

Here's the headset I've been using for a few years now, and it's still great.

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16874104203

Here's what I want to upgrade to someday when I have enough dosh that I wouldn't mind throwing some at it. Maybe sooner than later with the mic having issues on the old Trittons.

http://www.astrogami...wireless-system

It was Tritton brand originally, so don't let the MadCatz logo trick you, even though they are known to make some junky products.

I couldn't tell you anything about surround sound systems because I've never used them myself.

Well, in that case, I'd recommend something like this.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6671748&CatId=2894

It's designed for a PC, but it also has inputs for optical and other formats. Plus the speakers have termination points so you can cut the wire to length, and it has higher than normal wattage for a pc speaker setup.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.