Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty

Featured Replies

mPkXq.jpg

Today we're revealing the first campaign add-on for Borderlands 2, Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty!

Available for download on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 beginning next Tuesday, October 16, Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty is the first of the four add-on campaigns announced for Borderlands 2 and will be available for $9.99 / 800 Microsoft Points by itself or as part of the Borderlands 2 Season Pass which bundles all four campaign add-ons for $29.99 / 2400 Microsoft Points.

http://gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/942/captain-scarlett-and-her-pirate--39-s-booty

I think I'm gonna wait and see for this. I just only played the DLC for the original Borerlands not long before 2 came out, and while I liked Dr. Neds and General Knoxx, not having any fast travel points in those areas was infuriating. Plus I just got my Zero to level 50 and can really use a break from Borderlands 2.

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.