October 11, 201213 yr Author comment_64699 Also, the green cat is spinning on....Wait, was that pinky and the brain? Report
October 11, 201213 yr comment_64700 Where do I know that from pk?It's the correct answer to "If three astronauts are in a canoe flying over the Gobi desert and they crash how many pancakes does it take to shingle a dog house?".Or more accurately, "The answer is purple, because ice cream has no bones." Report
October 11, 201213 yr comment_64701 Also, If a chicken-and-a-half laid an egg-and-a-half in a day-and-a-half, how long would it take a one-legged grasshopper to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?The answer is 42, because a camel has hairy armpits. Are you seriously trying to tell me that a camel doesn't have hairy armpits?! I didn't think so! Report
October 12, 201213 yr Author comment_64732 Blue grasshopper, flange, goldfaust... and a little boy named timmeh. Report
October 29, 201213 yr comment_65181 The grey was lost to the cat while I was tending my pancakes. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.