Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

DK's Random Screenshots

Featured Replies

  • Author

BMRQ7.jpg

457645-1346540513.jpg

xvGG2.jpg

nXpzM.jpg

uINK1.jpg

HerPy.jpg

0008_zps43266a63.jpg

sKoJw.jpg

b6b1f584.jpg

Sorry for the double post, I tried to pick just my favorites from my albums, but I literally have a 1000 or so across a bunch of different sites.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Visually, all I run is Cinemascope classic with a slightly tweaked ENB palette I carried over from Oblivion. I have a barely mid-range system, so I get roughly 30 FPS outdoors and about 45 or so in dungeons with that ENB active. Pretty awesome for me. :P

I also run darker dungeons and lush trees and grass.

  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.