Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Oh. Hello

Featured Replies

Hi. I'm Adam, death knowz, DK, DeafNose, Deak, or just that cynical asshole with the green monkey avatar. I like the color green, death metal, cars, nachos, french fries, death metal, and long walks on the beach. In that order.

I was a member way back when, at the old ATC forums. Not sure how many of those old posters are still around, but even if you are, you probably won't remember me, because I didn't post much and I never played online with you.

So there ya go. :Retard:

Oh, I also take a lot of Skyrim screenshots, and forza screenshots. Am I allowed to make a thread for them anywhere?

I recognize the name and avatar, but never actually talked with you to my knowledge. Welcome back to the new forums, Deak.

Those are some great screenshots, by the way. I don't remember Skyrim looking that good, are you using texture packs?

  • Author

I recognize your gamertag. Hiya!

And thanks! As for Skyrim, all I'm running visually is a customized ENB and high res face textures, and maybe a weather and lighting tweak that came with an ENB mod I used to use.

  • Author

Deaknose haha! I knew I forgot a nickname. Good times for sure, even if I was a total dick back in the day. Met some pretty cool people thanks to those forums though, some of which I still keep in touch with a helluva lot. I kinda feel bad for losing touch with this community.

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.