October 8, 201214 yr comment_64614 http://www.borderlands2.com/us/skilltree/mechromancer.htmlAs an elemental user, I can't wait to try out this class and explore the Little Big Trouble tree. Report
October 8, 201214 yr comment_64617 Huh, a lot of skills in the ordered chaos tree that have negative trade offs. Report
October 9, 201214 yr Author comment_64618 Yeah. that's referred to as the 'hardcore player's' tree. It's what I like about the Mechro class so much. Lots of diversity. From super easy to hardcore all in one class, dependent on how you spec. Report
October 9, 201214 yr comment_64629 Been hearing some bad stuff that along with the patch, a lot of people are having there badass rank/level/saves erased. Steam already auto updated for me, but I'm gonna hold off for a while just in case. Gotta study anyway. Report
October 9, 201214 yr Author comment_64640 DeathTrap gave me a bad ass rank for turret kills. Strange, but I'll take it. lol Report
October 10, 201214 yr Author comment_64659 Think I'll try that after I play her elemental tree. It's basically Siren 2.0 with a walking turret. Report
October 11, 201214 yr comment_64672 Been playing the Mecro on hardcore...made it to like level 18 so far.Damn that thing is OP when you start stacking up that anarchy. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.