October 8, 201214 yr comment_64593 Happy b-day man I will nuke something in your honor today. Have a great day! Report
October 8, 201214 yr comment_64604 Happy birthday thermonuclear device disguised as a panda man... Lol. Report
October 10, 201214 yr comment_64660 Thanks everyone. I took like 5 days off from work and spent the weekend in Baltimore. Went to go see my little brother who's the golf pro down at Bulle Rock golf course in Havre de Grace, MD. He took me out to play the course on Saturday, thankfully for free considering to play 18 holes it's like $150/per person. The course is in the top 25 best in the country, total concierge service (they load your clubs, wipe them all down for you, drive little carts around to course to hand out cold towels to keep you cool, drinks, etc). Absolutely crazy, and a really beautiful and hard course.Saturday night I went into downtown Baltimore with my sisters and got friggin wrecked. Wasn't planning on it, but they invited a bunch of their girlfriends and stuff too and everyone was buying me drinks and shots. I don't even remember leaving the bar or the car ride home. Sunday was NOT fun haha.Overall I had a good time. Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. Report
October 10, 201214 yr comment_64668 Awww! So sorry I missed it Chris (the birthday post that is lol)! =(HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY PANDA DUDE!! =D Edited October 10, 201214 yr by Twiztid Rose Report
October 11, 201214 yr comment_64675 Sounds like you had a good time. The golf course looks pretty sweet too. Report
October 11, 201213 yr comment_64684 Thanks again for all the birthday wishes. You all are awesome. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.