Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

J Allard's Departure From Microsoft

Featured Replies

As I'm sure everyone has seen, the father of the Xbox and Zune, J Allard is leaving Microsoft. He will remain in and advisory role directly to Steve Ballmer. I didn't report on this on the main page, mainly because so many sources are doing it, I figured why bother. I do however doubt that many sources will report on the email from Allard that Major Nelson linked to earlier today on Twitter. I encourage everyone to read it and think about your job or hell, even your life in general. If you can't think some of these same things about what you do or aspire to do on a day to day basis, then maybe it's time for a change.

http://blogs.technet.com/b/microsoft_blog/archive/2010/05/26/if-you-want-to-change-the-world-with-technology.aspx

Sure it may sound sappy to some of the cynics and you may even just roll your eyes, but honestly, take a larger view of things. Take a few steps back, leave your cynicism at the door and think. The entire thing has the "Change with technology" moniker, but is technology really needed to change the world. I encourage everyone to strive to make a difference, however small it may be. Change one person's life and you could, through that person, change the world . . .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.