Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Siggy for cody?

Featured Replies

I would LOVE a colorado rockies signature to coincide with opening day. Chop chop everyone. Lol jk but really if anyone here has any experience with signature making or is looking to give it a shot, I would appreciate it very much.

  • Author

Dude thats effing amazing! Thanks bro I honestly didn't expect anything like that. Thanks for hooking me up biggrin.gif

Glad you like it. Just about one of the fastest sigs I've ever made, besides edits lol. I've removed and re-uploaded it on photobucket a couple times to fix the right edge, the current image doesn't have that line anymore once it gets updated here.

Fixed version (because that tiny little line that's barely visible really bugs me lol):

Codysig1.jpg

i really dont notice a line

It's gone now, because Photoshop finally updated the image. Before that though, I just uploaded a separate image and gave it to Cody. There was a vertical dark blue/gray line on the right side about where the H was in HD.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.