Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Building A PC from Scratch

Featured Replies

So I see you guys do a little PC gaming with borderlands and what not .I'm looking into SSFIV AE On PC & Borderlands 2 I have a macbook laptop at the moment but I'm getting rid of it soon . Im working on building my own PC from scratch ... I'm still getting educated on the whole thing so it might take me a month or soo . But , it'll be just fine .

Shoot down some of your PC specs in the comments just to give me some good ideas . Thanks !

sup;

Intel i7 2600k proc @3.4GHz (oc @ 4.8GHz) (Watercooled)

Asus Maximus IV Extreme mobo

16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator

evga gtx 680 (sli) (Watercooled)

Thermaltake 1200w psu

  • Author

3rd gen i7

6870 AMD Radeon

2TB HDD w/ 32GB SSD cache

24" HD LCD monitor

Just got it yesterday and I'm really happy with it. If you plan on building it on your own, I suggest listening to Dateranoth. He'll get you sorted real good.

Definitely , will have a chat with him ... & how is your eye vision on that 24" monitor ?

  • Author

Well, from going to a 24" from an XPS laptop, it's great. I don't need to lean forward anymore. It's already helping out my terrible back. lol

Haha yea ditto ... But i don't want anything over the wall .... If i don't get to build one i might just buy one from ibuypower !

i7 970 Hexacore @4Ghz (Well, tomorrow that's what it will be, and maybe a higher clock) Currently an i7 920 @4Ghz

12GB 1600mhz DDR3 Triple Channel Ram

Evga 680GTX - Water Cooled

2x Velociraptor 160GB 10000RPM drives in Raid 0

120GB OCZ 3 SSD

850 Watt Corsair PSU

X-fi Fatality Pro Sound Card

22in Samsung SyncMaster 2233 120hz 3d ready monitor 1680x1050

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.