Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Who Needs A Title Really ?!?

Featured Replies

Hey Guys !

Well , my name is Sheck . My real name is Hugh , but I prefer you call me Sheck honestly ;D . Im 17 years young living in Philadelphia , PA . I absolutely love playing video games . That's what were here for right ?? But , when I'm not doing that I have a fetish for making my own beats , such as producing my own music on a Launch Pad Controller . Im sure you've heard of it . I really came here to make friends for online gaming mostly . I love too meet new people , Espicially the ones that play the same games I play . Lastly , I'ma big big big Super Street Fighter Fanboy . :D Lol ... I've been playing since the old days . So If you're into SSFIV , COD & Tekken etc . Let me know ;D !

Cya !

-Hugh

Welcome to Gamerside man! I have a few college friends from the Philly area including Lancaster, West Chester, Yardley, Harleysville, Parkesburg, ect.

Why hello there! Welcome to Gamercide.

Feel free to share some of your beats. I mostly play single player on my PC, but a lot of us a going to start playing Borderlands 2 when it comes out,

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.