Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Red Dead Redemption

Featured Replies

I would say that depends on the types of games you like. If you like open world shooters with lots of go get this, do this, kill this guy, take out this army, etc types of missions then you'll like it. The multiplayer is pretty fun too with a group of friends, but it is pretty repetitive in the long run ( free roam ) . The story so far is pretty good if you like the single player side of things. I'll be streaming from time to time on the gamercide channel if you want to watch some and see what you think.

I love it! Free roam ftw. The SP(single player) is great and the online is great. I can't stop playing this one. I am losing sleep over it haha.

That said it's not perfect and there are some things I would have done differently for sure. The SP starts a little slow and I feel like the game is forcing me to be this ultimate do good character. It is scripted that way but you can be bad/evil and do whatever like in GTA but the SP portion of the game heavily penalizes you for it. I am only halfway through the SP though. There are however, ways to get your honor and fame back. It is not like an RPG where you can make your own choices about things in the story. There is a story and you follow the story through the missions. I had RPG on the brain going in but this game is labeled as Action Adventure.

The online is different. You can run into a town and shoot it up just for fun and get rewarded for being bad by getting xp and completing achievements. There seems to be alot to do and the online is addictive with friends. There are also some bugs but nothing to stop me coming back to sign in.

The only way I would not recommend this game is if you absolutely hate the time period that it is set in and/or sandbox games.

Hope this helps.

  • Author

I definitely like the game dude. :) I would say it's a solid purchase worthy of your loot.

Ok, this helps a lot. See you all on RDR =P

A lot of people are suggesting I get Red Dead Redemption, so.. what do you think?

Look I've seen this a million times some people from here too. If you liked GTA then go ahead and get it. If you did and you also like cowboys go get it. If you don't like sandbox at all then DON"T get it. Single Player is great but it is buggy, but it will be smoothed over soon, but that hasn't broke the game for me. I'm a sandbox freak and it's the only games I really buy nowadays so that is why I like it as much as I do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.