September 6, 201214 yr comment_63423 laptop dead. kindle has a retarded time staying logged on here and gmail says this browser is no longer supported. try chome it says. this is a kindle i say. let me see if the dumbfucks at dell have even assembled my gd pc yet.so pissed off right now. anyways see you when i see you. its too frustrating logging on w/ kindle. Report
September 6, 201214 yr comment_63427 Good luck PK! Oh, if you see this, try our Gamercide email.http://webmail.gamercide.orgIt's a real basic web email so it might work better. Report
September 7, 201214 yr comment_63436 Are you able to sideload apps on the kindle? I can get you the apk for the Gamercide app. Report
September 7, 201214 yr comment_63444 Now that I've returned and PK is gone, I can finally take over all of Gamercide. Soon everyone shall have horrible paint shopped sigs. Report
September 7, 201214 yr comment_63446 It's all working as planned..YESYESBWAHAHAHAHHAAI knew you had some part in this. She's sabotaging you, PK. Report
September 7, 201214 yr comment_63451 Now that I've returned and PK is gone, I can finally take over all of Gamercide. Soon everyone shall have horrible paint shopped sigs.\I'm a big fan and believer. Report
September 7, 201214 yr comment_63454 Now that I've returned and PK is gone, I can finally take over all of Gamercide. Soon everyone shall have horrible paint shopped sigs.Never, sir. I say, NEVER!... oh wait, I do have a paint shop pic in my sig... o.O Report
September 7, 201214 yr Author comment_63460 You missed your chances, bitches.Salvaged an old laptop and have been working on it all day to get it online. It sucks major ass, but I'm here somewhat. Report
September 8, 201214 yr Author comment_63483 No,not really.No emails from them. I did call them today.Got the run around. They said it's completed now, and is on it's way to the shipper.Good news, right? Wrong. If I'm lucky, and they're being honest... I can expect my PC on Tuesday.STILL NO COMPENSATION! Report
September 8, 201214 yr comment_63514 We will avenge your computer PK. Look on the bright side, I'm using a replacement lappy too. It can't play any games and the screen is so eFed that I can barely read off it. Report
September 10, 201214 yr comment_63611 My DDoSing and haxing of PKs computer has been overridden. Need to level my stats more. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.