Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hola Familia

Featured Replies

Hi Family;

Yes, It's me. The lost one. The family and I, are back in Orlando FL, from Italy last night. Long story short. My Son Tony will never walk again (Unlike what we were told by doctors in Rome, when Tony had his car accident), Much had to be done in order to have things set-up for him here in Orlando, as I wanted to bring him here to live with me. and see if the Doctors here can help him.

We had to re-build parts of the house in order to make it handicap accessible, for him. (this work was done while we were in Italy).

So please forgive my lack of communication with you all.

It has not been a good year for my son Tony, and myself. But I hope and pray, that now that he is to be here with Isa and myself that things will work out better for him. I only ask if possible for a small prayer for my son from you all that I want to thank you all for all the support you all have given me and Tony in the past year.

And I hope to KICK some *** as soon as Borderlands 2 comes out.

PS PK, I got your message on my phone, but there was no way to answer it via my phone being that the email said ” PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL!"

Long time no see, Rincon. So sorry to hear about your son. And apparently most of us decided to go PC with Borderlands 2. Dat, PK, and myself for sure. Though I think PK may get it for consoles too at some point.

You have my prayer and thoughts.

While I'm sad he won't be able to walk again, and it must be a hard thing to take, I'm also glad he's back home with you, and the rest of his awesome family. I know he'll be well taken care of.

Man, the circumstances suck, but I'm so glad to see you posting on here again, Rincon. I won't lie and say I wasn't worried about you. You guys have been on my mind a ton lately.

No worries about my PM. You're here now and that's most important.

  • Author

Thanks guys, we have a long road ahead. But we will kick it in the B.U.T.T... Sorry i see someone has the "Filters" running eh? (Looks over at PK)

EDIT: I guess i'll have to get the PC version also eh?

Welcome back Rincon. I'm sorry to hear all the headache and heartache you've been through, but happy to know that your family is on a road to recovery. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

I'll take responsibility for the filters. SOMEONE might have bugged me about them enough that I decided to be stubborn ;) . But I'll remove the silly ones now.

And the filter is down. Be nice peoples.

  • Author

LOL Dat don't take the fall for PK. and thanks for your kind words Dat. Isa also thanks you. And I don't know why she sends HUGS and a big kiss to PK. LOL J/K PK you know I love you too.

Glad to hear your back, but sorry to hear the news. Had a few friends that went through that back home, it can be real hard.

I'll be getting borderlands 2 on 360 or ps3, want pc, but laptop isnt made for it,lol.

Glad you are back Rincon, sorry to hear about your son but it sounds like he is in good hands.

I'll take responsibility for the filters. SOMEONE might have bugged me about them enough that I decided to be stubborn ;) . But I'll remove the silly ones now.

And the filter is down. Be nice peoples.

Butts! Titty sprinkles! Floppy donkey danglers!

Alright, everything checks out.

:Approve:

So sorry to hear about your son. As a parent I could not imagine what you and Isa are going through. Just know that your Gamercide family is here for you both and we love you all very much! I'm sending alot of good thoughts and prayers your way.

Much love to you and fam Orlando. We'll always be here for you when you're free.

I'm very sorry to hear about Tony. Have thought about you frequently and hoped you've been hanging in there. We all miss you!

Will definitely see you around when Borderlands comes out. *gives you a big hug*

Rincon and family! I was just thinking about you guys the other day. Glad to see you around here!

Tell Isa and Joshua I said hello and I've missed them! Never will forget all the things you guys have done for me.

So sorry to hear about your son and I hope the best for him also.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.