September 6, 201214 yr comment_63398 It's not your fault. Dawnguard was worth the wait so I'm hoping hearthfire will be too. Anything more to it than the house building?Apparently you can adopt kids from the orphanage and get servants and stuff AFAIK. Report
September 7, 201214 yr Author comment_63437 @LGWyant Well, feel free to send stuff my way! I will definitely provide insight!@Dateranoth So far I've just been doing a lot of house building on Skyrim. You need A LOT of iron. You can adopt, hire minstrels and stewards, and there are bandits and what not that attack your house. It's pretty entertaining. I heard though that it brought a couple of new quests too but I haven't had much time to find those yet. Report
September 7, 201214 yr comment_63439 lol, just realized you're in Oklahoma. I grew up there, what part you from? Report
September 7, 201214 yr Author comment_63448 Oh neat!! I grew up in Chickasha but I've been living in OKC for a year and will soon be moving to Lindsay. Where did you grow up in Oklahoma? Report
September 7, 201214 yr comment_63449 Grew up in Wilburton. Home of Robber's Cave and the fall festival. Report
September 7, 201214 yr comment_63469 Hey GnS.! I'm the French Canadian born guy who reps Gamercide up here...as best I possible can. Report
September 8, 201214 yr Author comment_63491 @LGWyant can't say that I've been to Wilburton although I do know where that is. @Sedington Hi!! Indeed yay for Borderlands on PC! Can't. Wait.@Eminutia Woo!! Canada! Very cool!! Report
September 8, 201214 yr comment_63525 Its got one of the best vistas i've seen from the top of the caves, even better than the lake on mt shasta. To the south there's the talemina drive, something every Oklahoman should see at least.once, just make sure to fill the tank. Report
September 10, 201214 yr comment_63558 Just submitted the first one. Working on the next (along with some news articles). Report
September 11, 201214 yr comment_63635 They put the one I sent in todays edition , thanks again. Report
September 11, 201214 yr Author comment_63646 Wow! That was quick!! Awesome that they posted it up!! Congratulations! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.