September 4, 201214 yr comment_63213 Goes to check email to see If I got one... leaved disappointed. Report
September 4, 201214 yr Author comment_63215 I got one from Dell today, too. I must have spent 45 minutes filling that one out. Report
September 4, 201214 yr comment_63218 I can't even get dragonage to work because of the DRM. It makes me a sad panda-man. Report
September 4, 201214 yr Author comment_63235 Monitor is on a vehicle headed to drop it off.COMPUTER is still in production.ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ Dell. Report
September 4, 201214 yr comment_63250 Aww. Was hoping you'd have it by now, sounds like it should be awesome. Report
September 4, 201214 yr Author comment_63257 They think I should be happy with my 2 day delivery charge being refunded. I'm not. I'm on borrowed time with this laptop. I'm even encouraging it along as time goes on. I pet it like an animal and keep asking for one more day. True story. Report
September 4, 201214 yr comment_63289 Shove the flash drive in and out of the USB at different rates. It arouses it and makes it much more likely to work. Or it may just blow. Report
September 5, 201214 yr Author comment_63299 This laptop already screams enough as is. I don't need it screaming anymore, Nick. Lustfully or otherwise. lol Report
September 5, 201214 yr Author comment_63333 The 30th is Dell's estimated delivery date. Today is September 5th, and it hasn't even left their hands yet. They tried to blame tropical storm Isaac, which could have been true, only if it were shipping... which it isn't. It's safely snug in their production factory still. Report
September 5, 201214 yr comment_63348 I pet it like an animal and keep asking for one more day. True story.I see a good sig quote there... Lol Report
September 5, 201214 yr Author comment_63364 Just checked the status again. Still no change. Not even in the estimated delivery date. They at least changed the estimate for the monitor when they knew it'd be late. Report
September 5, 201214 yr comment_63372 They better get their asses in gear. We might have to get your order information and arrange a mass call. lol, get about 10 of us to call about the same order at the same time. Report
September 10, 201214 yr Author comment_63594 So today, they offered to refund 10% of my total purchase, on top of the two day shipping. They could have done better.Still no ETA on my PC. Report
September 10, 201214 yr comment_63597 They could have certainly done better. At least given you a freaking ship date on top of the rest. Or expedited it as well. Better than nothing, but still damn 2 weeks late. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.