August 27, 201214 yr comment_62917 Coming soon :-) INFO - *** Welcome! Now Starting Reddit Image Downloader by Skylark95 ***INFO - Current Program Version: 0.8 DEVELOPMENT COPYINFO - *** CURRENT SETTINGS ***INFO - Entered Reddit User: skylark95INFO - Entered Save Location: E:\Users\Derek\Dropbox\Java\Eclipse\DesktopApps\download\INFO - Search Comments: YESINFO - Max pages to read for Comments: 10INFO - Search Submissions: YESINFO - Max pages to read for URL Submissions: 10INFO - Search Self Posts: YESINFO - *** BEGINNING PAGE READ ***INFO - Reading CommentsINFO - Pages Read: 1INFO - Reading SubmissionsINFO - Pages Read: 1INFO - *** SEARCHING FOR IMAGES ***INFO - Images Found: 1INFO - *** DOWNLOADING IMAGES ***INFO - Downloading file 1 of 1: http://i.imgur.com/1cpfT.pngINFO - *** DOWNLOAD COMPLETE. Have a nice day :-) ***I Don't post much on reddit Report
August 28, 201214 yr Author comment_62952 That is log output from the backend of the application. I haven't written the UI but it be much more obvious how it works when it is compete.Here is the info I have published on it so far: https://github.com/Skylark95/RedditImageDownloader/wiki Report
August 28, 201214 yr comment_62975 So, does reddit have a request limit? Will you run into any issues with huge archives? Report
August 29, 201214 yr Author comment_63012 So, does reddit have a request limit? Will you run into any issues with huge archives?30 requests a minute/max So only with a real big profile would I hit an issue as I can read 25 comments or submissions per request.https://github.com/reddit/reddit/wiki/API Report
August 29, 201214 yr comment_63023 Ah. Shouldn't be an issue at all then. Plus you cn easily set it up to make sure it doesn't request too many per minute. I'll have to take a look at it when it's ready. Though, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess this will be used I download a lot of boobs. Report
August 29, 201214 yr Author comment_63024 Haha, In all honestly that it probably what quite a few people used my last program for. lolWhat they want to use it for is their business. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.