August 26, 201214 yr comment_62899 Anyone planning on getting this? If so, anyone interested in starting a Guild for some team-play? Release is 8/28 (Tuesday). Btw, its f2p Report
August 26, 201214 yr comment_62907 Hmm. I hadn't really thought about it, but looking at it now I'm interested. The combat is making me a lot more interested too. I like that it's an action game, and not dice rolls. Report
August 29, 201214 yr Author comment_63028 Well, Fluffy and I are on the Sea of Sorrow world if anyone else decides to play Dungeoncrawler.9748 Report
August 29, 201214 yr comment_63050 I might if theres a sale in the near future, trying out wow right now. Report
August 29, 201214 yr Author comment_63059 So, gave in did ya?yea; level disparity doesn't really effect the ability to group with friends. that was one of my major concerns. Game looks great in motion, although performance is somewhat problematic right now. Besides, not having a monthly sub is what pushed me to buy it. Its been fun playing so-far. Still under the learning-curve . Have you been playing any Dark Souls? Report
August 29, 201214 yr comment_63063 Haven't touched Dark Souls yet, but you'll know when I do. I plan to stream the experience. And I say experience because I can't truthfully say I'll finish the entire thing. Report
August 30, 201214 yr comment_63082 Just for a few minutes. I'll give it another go today. It was an accident, Kev. Report
August 30, 201214 yr comment_63083 Lol I hope I don't get so bad I buy games on accident, I know I'm right there behind you in backlogging/hoarding. Report
August 30, 201214 yr comment_63090 PayPal. Was being lazy so I put it in the cart to see what it would cost minus my PayPal balance. It said to continue and confirm on the next page. Well, continue actually meant buy it. Report
August 30, 201214 yr comment_63091 Ha, I think I've done that once, too. They need to make that clearer. Report
August 30, 201214 yr comment_63092 They do need to make it clearer. Amazon lets you put things in your cart so you can check it against your balance.Nice racket PayPal has going. Report
August 30, 201214 yr Author comment_63109 The level requirements for certain things seems to be somewhat low. I've attempted a few things solo that I should have been able to complete, but could not. I was really hoping to keep farming to a minimum. Interesting design concept with scaling areas. If you wander into an area that is too difficult, an option to utilize a special 'dash' feature will present itself. This way you can probably always outrun an extremely difficult encounter in a higher level zone. Report
August 30, 201214 yr comment_63113 I like that last bit. Means if I get bored I can just explore around. Report
September 4, 201214 yr comment_63219 Over here we've all started playing recently. i already picked up the special editon, but won't be able to play for another week till my gaming laptops back in action.The pvp is supposed to be really badass. Like, huge 100 vs 100 battles. Or so I've been told by the guy down the hall. Report
September 4, 201214 yr comment_63221 From what I stumbled on it sure seemed like it. Hectic though. Report
September 17, 201214 yr comment_63876 you are not going to believe this but i met an employee of ncsoft/arenanet recently and he mentioned in passing that he had a copy of the game collecting dust on his desk if i ever wanted to give it a try.... after i had already admitted to being in love with wow. so i said sure! i'm happy to try the game.dude.he gave me a collector's edition that was fully signed by the entire development team. dude. i am in total shock. this thing is AMAZING. seriously. it feels all awkward like when a girl gets a really expensive gift of jewelry or something. just, wow.so, now i have to buy a copy of the game because there is NO WAY IN HELL i'm opening this thing. i'm also going to give my best effort at getting him to take it back or else find something totally awesome to give him in return. i traded him a batman arkham city swag comic and art book from pax in trade..... i was expecting a normal copy in return.so, i guess i'll be playing gw2 soon! Report
September 17, 201214 yr comment_63877 Fukinay that's awesome.Maybe you can knit him a GW2 scarf or something. Bet he'd totally dig that. Report
September 17, 201214 yr comment_63881 i told him i had a wow horde scarf that he could have and he laughed at me. i guess he's an ex blizzard employee to boot. loledited because my mind left some words out... o.O Report
September 17, 201214 yr comment_63888 That is awesome and random. I still haven't played much. Need to get back to it, but borderlands 2 is going to be priority for a while. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.