May 25, 201016 yr comment_9550 lolololololololol now ask them how many got the idea from twighlight. soooo many things i could say here but i wont hahahahahahaha Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_9565 ZOMG Bogey was in that video....Anyway, teenagers these days are losing their damn minds, all this twilight ****. Its getting out of hand, I can't wait for this phase to be over with. Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_9566 must have been a slow news day for Kens5 .. I have no problem with anyone who does this. I've always dressed normal (I buy everything at Old Navy) but have been involved in some form of sub culture from comic books, to Ren. Fairs, to D&D and honestly the people that dress like this and live like this are far more kinder and respectful than some of the jocks and yuppies I've been around. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.