August 19, 201214 yr comment_62302 I've made it my life goal to take over the forums with my face, every that is willing to join my army will be spared....... for last.WHOSE IN? Report
August 19, 201214 yr comment_62309 Better watch out. Avahra will accept this challenge, and then the forums will end up broke again. Report
August 19, 201214 yr Author comment_62320 I didn't think about that, but my invasion is still underway. Report
August 19, 201214 yr comment_62323 Dat is right.I am the current champion of forum breaking.Challenge accepted. Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62359 I went and took an hour nap but at the previous time I had read this post you hadn't made a dent. Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62395 Tixar has only 32 posts. Automatic take over failure by default. Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62405 It'd take someone with a little more experience to really pull off a take-over. Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62408 Good thing. I have been fighting hard drive failure all day. I refuse to fix anymore broken electronics.. Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62411 I hate that, my ps3 drive went south awhile back... they can be a bugger to fix, especially if you don't have software handy. Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62416 Lost about 1.5TB worth of data today, and lost an entire day of video game playing. Oh well. Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62422 damn, sorry to hear that dat. was it in raid or is it totally gone? Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62461 It was RAID alright. RAID 0. Lol. So complete data loss. Luckily none of the files were important. Just a pia to track down. It was strange. I have an add on raid card with an 8 port attached storage. For some reason the bad drive was causing the system to not boot. Even though there is no system data on the bad set.So, needless to say, I miss diagnosed it and replaced the system drive first. Ended up wasting a lot of time. Finally tracked it down to the failed drive. Only good thing is it was still under warranty. Still shitty that it failed after less than 2 years. Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62475 Personally I always get seagate, I have the worst luck with WD Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62479 I like my velociraptors but you can't really compare them to the standard ones. I prefer seagate as well l, and I've had luck with the hitachi ones. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.