Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Sleeping Dogs (PC) $24.99

Featured Replies

Anyone that might want to purchase this game, here is a link to cdkeyshere. Its a Russian site (in English) that has region free keys. Some people have confirmed the keys are good. I've never personally used this site, but it seems to be legit.

You will get Sleeping Dogs CD Key (scan of the cd key from original DVD box). You can activate and download the game from Steam.

http://cdkeyshere.co...ogs-cd-key.html

$25 is a good price for a just released game that looks pretty neat, but you never know with these things. It's strange how many keys for this game I see being sold though. Where are they all coming from?

I got one, it worked fine and it thankfully lets you use PayPal.

I've done stuff like this before though. I have a Russian friend on Steam, and with the economy and piracy over there, games are very cheap. We've gift traded Steam games a few times, so I could get some games in exchange for ones that aren't buyable (but still activatable from a US key) in Russia.

  • Author

Yep. The only risk is having the key banned or invalidated. They've done it with Orange Box and MW2. And Crytek asked them to stop selling Crysis 2 though they didn't invalidate any keys.

I nabbed one too. Worth the risk.

Lets get that baby going on gamercide stream :P

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.